Diabetes is characterized by abnormal levels of insulin, the hormone that is responsible for using the glucose in the bloodstream. When informed about the symptoms, patients should aware of how to control diabetes with appropriate activities.
Diabetes basically starts with overweight and obesity which caused by unbalancing food intake. Most people diagnosed with having diabetes is kept informed about the long-term complications due to diabetes can cause heart attacks and strokes, blindness, kidney disease and limb amputation.
What You Should Do To Control Diabetes?
It is not necessary for you to trigger the “panic button” if you have been diagnosed with diabetes. There are countless artificial medicines available today around the world to control diabetes and other symptoms associated with them.
Many people can not afford to buy expensive drugs and may thus control the diabetes course and continue to live healthy and normal. It is very important that you follow a diet feeds were nutritious.
Keep the weight of the body under control to check for diabetes. Keep the carbs in controlled quantities. To reduce the chances dobtenir affected by diabetes, you should include a simple walk of 30 minutes in your day lifestyle. Stay away from food products containing sugar.
Also stop drinking and eating foods which consist of sugar to control diabetes naturally. Say no to alcoholic beverages. Go for iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium and vitamin C and D in your diet.
Course requirements are good to use and very helpful, but it can also be a lot of work to be done especially when you have to keep a certain schedule between shots. Did you know that there’s other ways to control diabetes naturally?
Ways To Control Diabetes Naturally
Below are some simple but important ways to control diabetes. Lifestyle changes include:
1) Dieting – Even if you confirmed have diabetes, it does not mean you cannot enjoy the food. The goal is to learn a balanced diet in the correct amounts. Here are some tips on choosing healthy foods for your family:
- Eat more vegetables and fruits. Try to choose from different color for maximized diversity.
- DO NOT eat starchy vegetables such as spinach, carrots, broccoli or green beans.
- Choose whole-grain foods instead of processed grain food. Eat brown rice instead of white rice and brown bread instead of select white bread.
- Remove the skin from any kind of meat such as chicken, beef, etc. ..
- Drink water and drink “diet” calorie-free beverages and non-regular soda, sweet tea, and other beverages sweetened with sugar.
- Cut high-calorie snacks and desserts, such as crackers, cookies, cakes, ice cream, and full fat.
- You can use 250 easy diabetic recipes guide for foods serving.
2) Do Regular Exercise – Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle for all people is especially important for those who have pre-diabetes and diabetes. However, exercise does not mean running a marathon or pressed repeatedly 300 times. The goal is to become active and stay active by doing things you enjoy such as gardening or walking.
3) Do medical check-up:
- HbA1c Blood Test
HbA1c (hemoglobin A1c, hemoglobin A1c Glycosylated, glikohemoglobin A1c or A1c test) is a laboratory test to produce an average blood glucose for a period covering two to three months.Specifically, it measures the number of glucose molecules attached to hemoglobin, a substance in red blood cells. People who do not have diabetes usually have a point of HbA1c less than 6 percent. This means that less than 6 percent of the hemoglobin molecule remains bound to glucose.According to the results of studies such as Diabetes Complications and Control Trial (DCCT), which shows the tight control of blood glucose can reduce the risk of eye, kidney and nerve disease due to diabetes, the American Diabetes Association recommends that people with diabetes trying to control the degree of HbA1c below 7 percent.
- Eye examination
If you have diabetes, get a thorough eye examination at least once a year and if you have diabetic retinopathy, you may need more frequent eye examinations. People who have proliferative retinopathy can reduce their risk of blindness by 95 percent with timely treatment and proper follow-up treatment.
4) Nutritional supplements – Multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated with high potential to support the special nutritional needs of people with high blood sugar, including diabetes. The supply of major nutrients in addition to those who have pre-diabetes and diabetes has shown better sugar control and also prevent or reduce the development of major complications of diabetes.
Specific examples of the major nutrients needed by diabetic patients in a higher amount of content in a daily multivitamin and mineral formula that is normal alpha lipoic acid, Chromium and Vanadium Sulfate. Diabetics need more alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant “universal” that can function in the cell aqueous and fatty foods.
A group of research body has found a vitamin B12 that are active in neurology known as Mecobalamin (or methylcobalamin) that can help regenerate damaged nerves, the most common complications associated with the degree of high blood glucose.
5) Mecobalamin – Japanese scientists have known that Mecobalamin protect against neurological diseases (nerves), and aging by different mechanisms of current therapies. Some disorders may be prevented or treated with natural vitamin therapy, including peripheral neuropathy.
Neuropathy word comes from two parts: “neuro” refers to the nerves and “essential” indicates the disease.Nueropati peripherals is a condition affecting the nerves outside the central nervous system, especially in the arms and legs.
Nerves are the body of communication routes. Electrical signals from the brain travel through the nerves and give directions to various parts of the body. Agency received information from the environment through the senses and sends the information to the brain via nerves.
Most peripheral nerves are responsible for your ability to get such a feeling of touch, pain, and temperature. There are millions of nerve endings in your radius, hands, toes, and feet that are designed to protect you from harm and to keep things hot, cold, sharp, and so forth.
- Symptoms of peripheral neuropathy may include:
- Numbness or insensitivity to pain or temperature
- Feeling throbbing, hot membahang or tingling feeling
- Stabbing pain or cramps
- There are too sensitive to touch, even a gentle touch
- Loss of balance and coordination
6) Buying supplements – Patients with diabetes are at higher risk of infection and delayed wound healing. Studies show that patients with diabetes who take daily supplements for a year had suffered illness and infection rates are reduced when compared with subjects who took a placebo.
If you are a patient with pre-diabetes or diabetes, your nutritional needs are different. With it, you have to remember to get a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement that contains all the above ingredients are found in the higher potential. Take a kind specially formulated for people with diabetes and pre-diabetes to assist in caring for optimum health and preventing disease.
Despite the importance of supplements, multivitamins and minerals have chosen a good day for those who suffer from high blood sugar levels. The combination of vitamin B12 and active Mecobalamin neurologist is recommended because of its ability to assist in control diabetes and healing of damaged nerves back – a common complication experienced by those who have high blood sugar levels.